Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby #2- 35 Weeks

How far along: 35 weeks

Size of Baby:  near 18 inches
Big Brother Lincoln: I think he is about to cut new teeth because he is drooling and been a little fussy.
Total weight gain: 32lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything is pretty much maternity now.  I have some cardigans that I can wear that are non maternity but that is about it.  My maternity shirts are getting short.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!  He loves to kick me in the ribs when I am laying down.  His kicks hurt a little too since there is not much room left for him.

Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep. My hips have started hurting at night from laying on my side.  If I try to roll over I get stuck on my back and feel like I can't get up.

Symptoms: I have had a few more contractions but not anything that has worried me.  I have been trying to take it easy but I am still probably doing too much.

What I Miss: Not looking like I have a basketball stuck under my shirt.
Cravings: cinnamon rolls
Best Moment this Week: Picking out a date to schedule my c-section and Lincoln learning to say ice cream :)
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: My baby shower on Sunday with the Byers family.

No comments:

Post a Comment