Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby #2- 37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks

Size of Baby:  more than 6lbs
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln will shake his head no and say no sometimes.
Total weight gain: 33lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything is pretty much maternity now.  I have some cardigans that I can wear that are non maternity but that is about it.  My maternity shirts are getting short.
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!  He loves to kick me in the ribs when I am laying down.  His kicks hurt a little too since there is not much room left for him.

Sleep: I don't remember what that is.  I toss and turn all night which hurts and I have to get up a million times to go to the bathroom.
Symptoms: I have no energy what so ever.  I can get a load of clothes out of the dryer and take them to the bedroom and I feel like I ran a marathon.
What I Miss: Not feeling like a lazy bum.
Cravings: fruit...too bad I haven't been craving that all along and maybe I wouldn't have gained so much weight
Best Moment this Week: We moved into our rental house.  I have started getting things ready (better late than never) for Harrison's arrival.  Man Lincoln had a lot of clothes!
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finally buying the furniture for the nursery and getting it set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment