Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby #2- 36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks

Size of Baby:  about 6lbs
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln can now say up.  It is so cute!
 
Total weight gain: 33lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything is pretty much maternity now.  I have some cardigans that I can wear that are non maternity but that is about it.  My maternity shirts are getting short.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!  He loves to kick me in the ribs when I am laying down.  His kicks hurt a little too since there is not much room left for him.

Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep. My hips have started hurting at night from laying on my side.  If I try to roll over I get stuck on my back and feel like I can't get up.

Symptoms: I wear out really easy and shopping is no longer fun unless it is online.
 
What I Miss: Not looking like I have a basketball stuck under my shirt.
 
Cravings: Tru Moo Chocolate milk
 
Best Moment this Week: Scheduling my C-section and date night with the hubby
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Finishing up moving and getting ready for Harrison's arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment