Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baby #2- 34 Weeks


How far along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: loaf of bread
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Walking everywhere and getting into everything!!
 
Total weight gain: 31lbs

Maternity clothes: Everything is pretty much maternity now.  I have some cardigans that I can wear that are non maternity but that is about it.  My maternity shirts are getting short.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: All the time!  He loves to kick me in the ribs when I am laying down.

Sleep: I can't remember what it is like to have a good night's sleep. My hips have started hurting at night from laying on my side.  If I try to roll over I get stuck on my back and feel like I can't get up.

Symptoms: I had real contractions the other night and I was actually pretty calm about it.  Thankfully they stopped so we didn't have to take a trip to the ER.  My OB said that I have got to take it easy and rest as much as possible.  She should try doing that with a one year old, building a house, trying to move in a rental house and keep up with everyday life.  It is a lot easier said than done.  I am going to try to rest as much as possible I just don't know how much that will be.  Thankfully I only have 5 weeks or less to go.
What I Miss: Being able to walk/sit/sleep/breathe without it hurting.

Cravings: cupcakes
 
Best Moment this Week: getting to see Harrison on the ultrasound
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Ordering Harrison's furniture.  I didn't get to go and order it yesterday so maybe I will get to go by there tomorrow or monday.  I am also looking forward to having Christian home from work on Monday.
 
Sweet profile picture.  Looks like he is going to have his Daddy's nose :)

Thankfully it is still a boy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment