Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Visitors & Going Home From the Hospital

After spending 4 days in the hospital we were all ready to go home.  I was completely exhausted!  Anytime I would try to get some rest a nurse would come in, we would have visitors or Lincoln would need to eat.  We had a crazy amount of vistors and are very thankful to have so many people want to share this joyous time with us. 

Uncle Dex


Auntie Ta Ta

Uncle Corey
Popsy & Mopsy

Christian, Memaw & Lincoln
Grandma
Grandpa
Grandma Ophia, Christian, Nana, Lincoln, Me, Pop Pop & Great Aunt Brenda
Jessie, Brit, Tim, Vanessa, Lyla, Libby & Alexis
Auntie T
Nanny
Aunt Linda

That is just a few of the vistors :)  Because of the c-section I had to stay in the hospital an extra day so on Thursday, August 5th it was time to go home.  We had to wait for Lincoln to pass his hearing test and get circumsized.  He failed his first hearing test but the doctor said that was normal with c-section babies.  My OB also waited until about 3pm to cicumsize him so we had to wait an hour after that to make sure everything was okay.  The nurse told us that he was the first baby she had ever seen that slept through it :)  About 4:45 we gather up our things to head home.
Our little family :)
Lincoln and Daddy
Ready to go home for the first time!
The stork balloon my mom had on the back deck.
My mom also put baloons and bows on the front of the house.
My mom, me and Mr. Lincoln
Finally some rest! :)
His cute little feet.

We were all very happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment