Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Firsts for Lincoln

First Book I read to him....


First time in the bouncer.....

I love this pic of him! :)


First time in the swing...


First bath...
He loved sucking the water off of his hands.
The meltdown...
All better now :)


First college Gameday...
Our little family
War Eagle!!!


First time holding his bottle...
I know this was by accident and if it had any more formula in it he wouldn't have been able to hold it but it is still cute! :)


First time on the play mat...

He liked it at first.
Then he realized someone wasn't holding him and started screaming.


First time watching the Falcons...


First trip to hooters...
It was for Mommy's birthday
This was also the first time meeting Aunt Brannan


First time caught sucking my thumb...


4 comments:

  1. Woman!! No it wasn't! It was the second time! I can't believe you can't remember! What..did you have a kid or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness - that pic of him in the carseat - I promise I have one of Alea that looks almost just like that! They could be twins - I'll have to find it and post it so you can see. He is so cute - guess what - I'm going to get him his first (of many) Roll Tide shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was before you guys came to the house. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks but no thanks Cassie we have enough diapers :) My husband might divorce me if I put him anything Alabama.

    ReplyDelete