Monday, September 27, 2010

Mike & Stacy's 25th Wedding Anniversary

My biological Dad and his wife celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in August.  They had a cookout with family and close friends in Dalton, GA.  We had a great time and got to see some family that I haven't seen in about 10 or so years.  It is great getting to know all of them!

 Me, Linc, Christian, Tasia (my sister), Brett (Tasia's husband), Stacy & Michael (my Dad)
 Graylon, Heather (my cousin) & Mike
Me, Lincoln, Aunt Brenda & Tasia

 Apparently Lincoln didn't want any kisses :)
Aunt Ta Ta feeding Lincoln



 Pop Pop and Lincoln
 My uncle Ronald holding Lincoln
Christin, Me, Lincoln, Tasia & Brett

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! I hope that we get to see Linc again soon! If you ever want to come to Athens, let me know. You are welcome to stay with us. There are lots to do here.

    ReplyDelete