Friday, September 24, 2010

One Month Pictures

These were orginally suppose to be newborn pictures but Kate, with Sister Kate Photography, was sick the first week then the next week we had plans for my birthday that we couldn't change so finally we did them on August 30th.  Lincoln was exactly four weeks old.  I am very please with how they all turned out.  Kate and I graduated High school together and she does an amazing job.  Her website is http://www.sisterkatephotography.com/ if you want to check her out.  She has great prices and you get a disk with the pictures and wrights to print.




 I love this one! 








 He was starting to get hungry and it was nap time.



 War Eagle!!
 I hate this outfit but I promised my mom I would get his picture taken in it.

 Go Falcons!!



 Aunt Brannan bought him this shirt.

 He is so precious!

 This one is my favorite!!





 I bought this gown for him a couple two weeks before and then we didn't get to do the pictures and he grew out of it :)
We are going to have pictures done every three months for the first year.  I can't wait until our next shoot in November :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures with Lincoln in the bookcase. Such a cute idea! And the Auburn tie is adorable. I think it's a great idea to get pictures done every 3 months. That is something that I wish I would have done. Those are days that I can't get back with Bryson. It goes by sooo fast!

    ReplyDelete