Thursday, June 17, 2010

Home Improvement

Before:




This is a picture from August 2006 when we first built the house.  We have done so much since then and I'm very happy with the progress.  I know next time I build a house I won't move in until things are finished because if you move in before they are they tend to take longer to get done.  Notice the trim around the windows is not painted, no shutters, the front steps are not finished, the pallet of rock in the front yard, no grass, no gutters and no sidewalk.    We have also built two decks on the back of the house.  Yes, I said two....the upper deck and lower deck.  The upper one is for grilling out and eating dinner outside.  The lower deck has a space in the middle where we can put our fire pit and hang out during the colder months.  Don't even get me started on the inside.  Thank goodness I don't have pictures of it from 2006.  We still have several things we want to do outside but I feel that we have made a lot of progress especially in the last year! 
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment