Friday, June 25, 2010

34w3d

I went to the doctor yesterday and she said everything looked great.  She said Lincoln is head down and very low.  He weighs about 5lbs1oz and should be around 7-7.5lbs when he is born if I go the full 40 weeks.  I start going every week now so we are getting closer.  We also had our last ultrasound.  Lincoln was sucking on his hand then he moved it and stuck out his tongue :)  They gave us a few pics but they weren't very clear.



I am pretty sure this is the foot that like to kick my ribs all the time :)

I finally understand why they say it looks like a turtle :)


Of course I had to get a pic with Peanut and Lola.

Then they wanted to play.

Of course Lola wanted to play the biting game.  She doesn't bite hard and she loves to play.

Only 38 days to go!!  Wow, I can't believe it!!

1 comment: