Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Shower





I had my first baby shower this past weekend.  I still can't believe all of the gifts we got.  I felt like I opened presents forever!!  It was an amazing turn out and I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family!!

I made these picture frames and little babies for all of the Grandmothers and Great Grandmothers.
This is my Mom's.  She got a bigger frame because I ran out of the other
ones and she really wanted a big picture of his ultrasound.

I also made the little diapers and filled them with nuts.  They were a huge success!

Some of the presents.

I'm not really sure why Kelly took this picture :)

The guest.

My cousin made this blanket for Lincoln.  I told her not to expect homemade gifts
from me but I would buy her something really nice for her shower :)

My new Coach diaper bag from my friend Tiff!  I love it!!
Hannah, Jessica & Elizabeth
Hannah helped decorate for the shower.  Jessica made me a lamp that matched all of the bedding her mom made for Lincoln's room.  Elizabeth is the one that made the blanket for me.  She just found out recently that she is expecting!  I am hoping she has a little boy so Lincoln will have a cousin close to his age to play with.

The grandmothers and great grandmothers.

Kristin, Sara & Reghan

Gracie & Reghan

Aunt Shelia and Aunt Rena'
Aunt Shelia made all of Lincoln's bedding- comforter, sheets, bumper pads, bed skirt, hamper and curtains!
Aunt Rena made Lincoln a quilt that also matches the bedding.

My Aunt Rena also bought us some Auburn gear :)

Christian's mom bought us the stuff dog and my grandmother had the diaper bag made for us.

My Mom and I.  She has been amazing throughout everything!  She has went above and
beyond when it come to helping us get ready for Lincoln. 

Me with my sister and her mom.
Me and my mom with Tiff & Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment