Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Morning at the Barajas

We decided to let Lincoln sleep in since we had been so busy the whole week and he had been getting in bed late.  He slept until 11am!!
My sweet boys!

I was so excited that I found a Moose A. Moose and Zee stuff animal.  Lincoln liked it but he really liked the tag on the stuffed animal that had all the nick jr. characters on it.

Can you tell Harrison loved his presents? :)

Lincoln showing Harrison one of their new Disney movies.




Harrison loves to smile at his Daddy.



Every year Christian and I buy each other an ornament.  I loved mine this year.



This is the ornament I got for him.

Harrison hand print.

I also got the boys each an ornament but I can't get the pictures to load for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment