Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Big Chomp & Lil Chomp

Christian started calling Lincoln Chomp when he was a baby because he would "chomp" on his blankets.  The blankets also came to be know as chomper blankets.  Well the nickname stuck with Lincoln and when I found out Harrison was a boy I ordered them shirts.  I had honestly forgot about the shirts until the other day so I had to put the boys in them and get some pictures.
I never can get a good picture of both of them at the same time.

Harrison's shirt matched his chair perfect.

Lincoln is in a bashful stage right now.  He covers his eyes when he gets really excited and embarrassed.


Of course, Lincoln had to love on his brother.

Lincoln thought it was so funny when he would jump up and bounce off the chair when he tried to sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment