Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumkin Patch

Sunday (10-17-10) Christian and I took Lincoln to Burt's Pumpkin Farm in Dawsonville, GA. We met my Dad, his wife, my sister and her husband in Ellijay, GA at the Apple Festival. It was pretty cool to see all of the crafts. We bought Lincoln a puzzle that spells his name. Anyways, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch. There were so many pumpkins and some were HUGE!!


The cutest pumkin on the farm!

This look is priceless! :)


We were trying to get him to lift his head and look at us but he just wanted to eat his arm.



The Barajas

Stacy, my Dad & Mr. Lincoln

Lincoln, Tasia & Brett

My Chunky Monkey







1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! Mike, Gray, and I were at the apple festival too last Sunday. We saw the Byers crew early but I didn't know y'all would be there too. Sorry we missed you. Lincoln is getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete