Friday, October 8, 2010

Lincoln- Two Months

On October 2, 2010 my little chucky monkey turned two months old!! 
Weight: 15lbs 1oz

Length: 23 1/2

You are in the 75th-90th percentile for your height.  You are off the charts with your weight.   Your head circumference is in the 50th percentile

Sleep: You usually only wake up once a night to eat.  The other night you slept all night!!

Clothes: You are still wearing mostly 3mo clothes but I have put you in some 6mo.  Surprisingly it is because of your length not your weight :)

Diapers: We used the last of the size 1 diapers and are putting you in size two now but I don't think you will wear this size for very long since you are growing so fast.

Feeding: You are now eating 6oz every feeding.  We tried 5oz for a while and it worked for a week or two then you were still hungry.
 
Dr. Carroll said everything looked great and not to worry about your weight.  He said that once you start moving the weight will even itself out.  He also said we have a very healthy little boy and to keep doing what we are doing!
This has to be the most adorable little boy in the whole world!

 Lincoln has discovered his hands and love to suck on them.  We call him Mr. Chomp Chomp sometimes :)
Lincoln you are the most precious gift we have ever recieved.  You are spoiled rotten and demand our full attention at all times.  If you are awake you want to be moving.  The only way we can get you to sit in your swing without screaming is to put it on the highest speed and put it facing towards the window so you can look outside.  You are clearly a very good eater and you also burp very good too.  You still love bath time and cry when we take you out of the water.  You smile all of the time!  Your Daddy is best at making you smile.  We can tell you are trying to laugh.  I am sure it will happen anyday now.  Everyone is amazed at how big you are now and can't believe you are only two months old.  I have had several people ask me if you were between 4-5 months old.  Your Daddy & I love you more and more everyday!
 
Christian and I took Lincoln to the doctor yesterday (Oct. 7, 2010) for his two month well visit.
His shirt says "My mom is a fox"
Lincoln and Daddy in the waiting room.
Time to get his weight!!  I was very curious to know what his weight would be.  I thought it would be between 13-14 lbs.  Imagine my surprise when I saw this....
I almost fell in the floor!!  I couldn't believe my baby weighed over 15lbs!!

Having a little fun with the mirrors while waiting on Dr. Carroll.
Mommy & Mr. Linc

The first vaccine was in liquid form.  It was the Rotavirus vaccine and Lincoln loved it. 
He started crying when it was all gone.
 Daddy holding his hand :(
Then came the shots!!  It was awful!  Lincoln screamed at the top of his lungs.  He had to get 3 shots total.  I'm not really sure how the shots were broke up but they were the following vaccines: Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis, Polio, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib) and Pneumococcal Conjugate.  Two minutes after the shots he was fine and sleeping in his car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment