Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Foto Faves

There is going to be lots of pictures this week since I have missed the last two weeks.
Harrison has discovered his tongue.  He is so precious!

My sleeping baby boy.
Lincoln in his Daddy's shoes.  He loves to put everyone's shoes on.

Harrison's first time in a high chair.  He has a million things stuffed around him because the chairs at pizza hut are all metal and wood.

The company logo on a cake.

My little stud before church one morning.

The house is coming along.  The framers are suppose to be done next week.

This from a week or two ago when Lincoln was sick.

Harrison passed out watching the space show with Daddy.  I don't blame him it is pretty boring to me too.

Mopsy brought the boys back an M&M backpack from Vegas.

Harrison loves bath time.

Lincoln trying to go to sleep if I would leave him alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment