Monday, February 13, 2012

Bouncy Bouncy

Harrison has been coming to work with me since I came back from maternity leave.  As he has gotten older I have been having to come up with ways to entertain him while I am working.  I was certain that he would love the jumperoo like his brother.  Of course, he didn't care much for it at all.  It will entertain him for a few minutes but then he wants to get out and be held.

Lincoln was a lot bigger at this age so he weighed the jumperoo down and could actually jump.  On the lowest setting Harrison's feet still don't reach the floor.  I have to put the boppy under his feet so he doesn't feel like he is just hanging there.

Hopefully in a month or so he will love the jumperoo since we bought one for everywhere that he will stay when his brother was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment