Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby #2- 39 Weeks

How far along: 39 weeks

Size of Baby: anywhere from 6-9 lbs
 
Big Brother Lincoln: We are trying to prepare Lincoln as much as possible for Harrison's arrival. 
 
Total weight gain: 34lbs

Maternity clothes: I barely fit in anything right now.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: Pretty sure I have an alien in my belly.  He gets in some of the weirdest positions and sometimes they hurt.
Sleep: I have been sleeping a little better this week but I have been worrying about the csection.
 
Symptoms: I've had a ton of stuff to do this week to prepare for Harrison.  Hopefully everything will be ready :)
 
What I Miss: being able to move
 
Cravings: nothing really just thristy all the time
 
Best Moment this Week: Getting Harrison's bedding
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Harrison's arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment