Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baby #2- 38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks

Size of Baby: watermelon (it sure does look like I am hiding one under my shirt)
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln loves his new room.  He loves to walk back in
forth from the living room to his room. 
 
Total weight gain: 34lbs

Maternity clothes: I barely fit in anything right now.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: Pretty sure I have an alien in my belly.  He gets in some of the weirdest positions and sometimes they hurt.
Sleep: I don't remember what that is.  I toss and turn all night which hurts and I have to get up a million times to go to the bathroom.
 
Symptoms: I have no energy what so ever.  I can get a load of clothes out of the dryer and take them to the bedroom and I feel like I ran a marathon.
 
What I Miss: being able to move
 
Cravings: Burger King fries and chicken nuggets
 
Best Moment this Week: Buying Harrion's furniture and getting my embroidery machine.
 
What I'm Looking Forward to: Harrison's arrival next Thursday, Oct. 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment