Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby #2- 28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks

Size of Baby: zucchini
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln had a blast in California
 
Total weight gain: 25lbs 
 
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans but there are only one or two shirts.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: He moves a lot but only on my right side.  It is weird.
 
Sleep: I am sleeping much better since I got a new snuggle pillow.
 
Symptoms: I ended up having to get a wheelchair in Disneyland but I made it at the Zoo and Wild Animal Park.  The instant I get hot I start swelling.
 
What I Miss: Not feeling like a whale
 
Cravings: Cinnamon rolls
 
Best Moment this Week: Meeting Christian's family and taking Lincoln to Disneyland 
 
What I'm Looking Forward to:sleeping in my own bed

No comments:

Post a Comment