Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby #2- 26 weeks

How far along: 26 weeks

Size of Baby: small pineapple
 
Big Brother Lincoln: Lincoln is taking a couple of steps here and there but still crawling most of the time.
 
Total weight gain: 22lbs I am not going to worry about it anymore.  My doc says I need to keep my legs elavated in order to stop some of the swelling.  She should try doing that with an 11 month old and see how it works!!
 
Maternity clothes: I can still wear some non maternity shirts and cardigans.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!! Harrison Joseph Barajas

Movement: I have an alien in my belly.
 
Sleep: I am sleeping much better since I got a new snuggle pillow.
 
Symptoms: I wear out easily and have some aches and pains.  I am worried I might have to get a wheelchair when we go to the parks in California.  Luckily it is no where near as hot there as it is here so maybe I will be fine.
 
What I Miss: Not feeling like a whale
 
Cravings: Cancun shredded cheese
 
Best Moment this Week: resting 
 
What I'm Looking Forward to:Leaving for California 
Lincoln tried to eat any and everything :)

1 comment:

  1. Bryson didn't start walking until his 14th month. Bless his heart he was NOT a skinny baby, he had a lot to carry :)

    You look great and are HALF WAY THERE!!! Have a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete