Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun With Aunt T

 Tiffany (Aunt T) is one of my very best friends from high school.  We used to get to hang out a lot more often but now with jobs, husbands and kids we don't see each other as often.  She was working in Nashville but has recently moved to Atlanta and made a pit stop at our house for the evening.  The boys love playing with Aunt T.  She always comes up with fun stuff to do.  This time she decided to make a big tent out of the trampoline.  The boys had a blast and I think Aunt T was wore out.




2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Tiffany moved! Is she still with Friday's I guess?
    Where did you get that trampoline? My kids need one!! Sean and Liv LOVE to jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been traveling everywhere for a few years but I think she is going to be in Atlanta for a while.

    My mom bought the trampoline at Sams. We have it set up in our living room right now. :) We will be moving it once we get a new couch.

    ReplyDelete