Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lincoln Swimming

A few weeks back Christian and I decided to take Lincoln swimming.  He has always loved bathtime so we figured he would love the pool too.  We also need to go to Atlanta to see my new little cousin so we made a weekend of it.  We booked a hotel room in Atlanta with a heated pool and we were on our way.
My cool dude ready to hit the pool.

The water was pretty chilly but Lincoln didn't seem to mind at all!  He would kick his legs then throw his arms up in the air and shake his whole body trying to move in the water.  It was adorable!
Christian got in the pool with Lincoln.  I was suppose to but it was a little too cold for me.
He kept smiling and yelling.



This has to be some of the best money we have ever spent.  We have decided to try to get a room ever month or so until it is warm enough to swim at Mopsy's and at Memaw's.

No comments:

Post a Comment