Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Festivities

Preschool Valentine's Party

Lincoln's preschool class had a Valentine's party on Friday, Feb. 11th. We (the parents) were told to bring Valentines and snacks. Here is Lincoln's Valentine he handed out to everyone in his class.



Everyone loved the Valentine's.  I ordered it off etsy for $0.99 and then printed them off at CVS.


Lincoln and Xander.  Xander had already tried to tackle Lincoln so that is why Lincoln has a sad face.


Lincoln's box for all of his Valentines.  I finally got to use my Cricut I got for Christimas!

Valentine's Day at Home

We had a lock key V-Day evening.  I hate going out to eat and fighting the crowds and can't remember the last time we went out to dinner on V-Day.  We had a great time at home playing with Lincoln.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

Lincoln with his Valentine's present from Mommy and Daddy.

I love that he really looks interested in the present.  He was actually looking to see if there was anything to eat :)


He tried to eat the bucket.

and the socks....

Valentine's from Mopsy & Popsy



Photoshoot for his Valentine's Cards




My big boy standing up.

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...how precious!!! Bryson's MDO had a valentine's day party too. I didn't get to stay, but his teachers said he had a really good time. Lincoln is getting so big and is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete