Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lincoln Daniel Barajas

Lincoln arrived on August 2, 2010 which was his uncle Dex's 18th birthday and his due date.  He weighed 7lbs14oz and was 21 inches long.  He is perfect!! He is such a happy and loving baby.  The only time he cries is when he is hungry.
Christian got a picture of him smiling and wearing my favorite onesie.  It says "handsome like daddy".  Christian has been so wonderful and helpful.  I haven't been able to do a whole lot since I ended up having a c section.  Christian has changed every diaper and made sure Lincoln and I had everything we needed.

4 comments:

  1. happy to hear things went so well the first week. can't wait to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so Beautiful!!!! (and I am sure he gets just as much of that from you as he does his Dad!) I can't wait to get to see him! But since we see each other SOOO Much (Not!) Please be sure to post lots of pics so I can see him grow. Love Ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby - which you already knew that ;) I was dying cause I had no idea how long it'd take you to blog about it so I bugged Linda last week for a picture and update :)

    ReplyDelete