Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Furniture & Cody's 8th grade graduation




My mom decided that she wanted to buy Christian and I new end tables for the living room.  I have been griping about our end tables and coffee table since we got them 4 years ago.  I have pretty much given up on the idea and figured we would get new ones in the next few years.  Then just out of the blue my called and asked if I wanted to go and look at new ones.  We went to the furniture store and found some that I loved!



I love the table and they are going to be so much easier to clean than the glass ones that I had.  After finding the tables my mom started asking me about my dining room suite.  I had a very nice dining room suite but I hated it.  It was a glass top table and the chairs had mauve cushions.  I had covers over the cushions but they never stayed on.  We then proceded to the dining room tables.  I have been wanting a bar heighth table but figured that was something else we would eventually get.  My mom came to the rescue!  She was determined that I was going to find a dining room suite I like as well and I did!


My mom came to the house the next day with her cleaning lady and cleaned the whole house.  She wants everything to be perfect when the baby gets here.  I told her to do whatever she wanted so she rearranged several things and got rid of a lot of pictures but it looks great!!!  I am so thankful to have a such a wonderful (and giving) mother :)






My husband's youngest brother graduated from 8th Grade on Tuesday.  Here is a pic of him receiving his diploma.  Congrats Cody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment