Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend

I had a great weekend!  Friday I stayed home while Christian went to his moms to work on his truck that broke last week.  He has told me several times what was wrong with it but it all sounded like a foreign language to me :)  I also had dinner with my mom which was nice.  Christian got home around 10pm and his brother Corey was in town so he came to spend the night.  Saturday we got up early and watched a little TV then went to the bank.  We were wanting to check on getting a load for some land but the loan officer was taking forever so we left and went to have breakfast with my parents at Brocks.  I use to not be a big fan of Brocks but my mom eats there 3 times a day so you have to eat there if you are eating with her.  After breakfast we went and picked up the dogs and Corey and headed back to Christian's mom's house.  He has to finish working on his truck.  Thank goodness it is fixed!!  We then went to his grandparents to have a birthday dinner for Cody (Christian's youngest brother), Pops (Christian's grandfather) and Johneen (Christian's mom).
Briana, Granny & Pops

Johneen holding Meagan.


Granny

Ron acting crazy.

Debbie and Johneen grilling the steaks.

me

Honey (Christian's grandparent's dog) with her football toy.

Lola was tired from playing with Honey.

Peanut on the couch.

Sunday Christian and I got up and went to town.  We still had to buy a coil or something like that for his truck.  We also had to search for me a new wedding band.  I can still wear my wedding set but my fingers swell and it is really hard to get off sometimes.  I just worry that I will have to have them cut off and I don't want to walk around pregnant without a wedding band on.

No where near as pretty as my wedding set but it will do for the next couple of months.

I also bought this swimsuite from Motherhood.  I ordered two from Old Navy and was not very happy with them.  Christian actually picked this one out.  I wouldn't have normally picked this one out but it looks really cute on.

I also got this shirt.

After shopping we went to eat at Red Robin then headed home to watch Avatar.  I didn't really want to watch a 3 hour movie but my sweet husband was really excited so I did.  I really enjoyed it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment